SHORT-TERM DISABILITY INSURANCE
To enroll in the Short Term Disability please click here.
At Railroad Marketing, we know that your health is important to you. But if you can’t go to work because of injury or sickness, that can have serious consequence on your family’s financial situation. Our plans are designed to be affordable when you don’t need it, and there for you when you do.
Did you know?
- Most people think accidents and injuries cause most disabilities, but more often they are caused by conditions like arthritis, cancer, pregnancy, and heart disease.
- Health insurance only covers medical services and prescription, not income.
- Worker’s Comp insurance covers you ONLY IF a disability is a result of an on-the-job accident, injury, or occupational disease. Most disabilities are NOT job-related.
- Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) average monthly benefit is only $1,148. Plus, only 30% of applicants are accepted the first time they apply.
- Monthly benefit is NOT taxable.
- The average worker has a 30% chance of becoming disabled before they retire.